Thursday, November 18, 2010

2weeks to go.

yea~ i will be going back to hometown on 2nd of december~ a lot a lot of things + foods i want to do + eat. weee~ i'm coming back soon. wait for me guys.
i wanna eat satay, satay celup, ice kacang, nasi lemak, mian fen gao, laksa, bak kut teh, fried kueytiaw, roti canai, 7 - 11 ice cream, char siew rice, mushroom, and and and i miss my mum's cooking. SOUP~
hmmm... i'm thinking should i cut my hair short or ... but for sure i will dye it. hehehe. which colour to choose?? long or short?? hmmm... haiz haiz... if i cut it short, i don't know where to have a nice hair cut at sabah. i love short hair. if i leave it long, i will straighten my hair... it would be nice compare to my sha po hair right now T.T hmmm...
opppps... i will continue updating my sabah trip soon. soon i promise. hahaha.
melaka, here i come. miss u so^^
p/s i will UPDATE EVERY HAPPENING IN SABAH BEFORE GOING BACK TO HOMETOWN. *hope so*

1 comment:

Post a Comment