Friday, October 29, 2010

it's october ♥ ♥ ♥

Weee~ finally I manage to upload images. Zzz. I was wondering why I can’t upload images via Google chrome. Lame lo.
It’s my bro’s convocation~ all of us woke up early in the morning and prepared everything to before going to ‘studio’ == oh man. That was our third surprise. Damn. I don’t mind if ‘the studio’ isn’t a ‘studio. == It just a temporary studio in kota kinabalu area. There’s numbers of temporary studios in the town due to convo week. Banyak orang nak ambil gambar ma. Oh we were so suey for choosing BLACK STUDIO (and my brother’s friend recommended him this. OMG.) Wa gong~ the fella charged us for nothing. I mean the quality of the photos. Sux! Damn. And according to the package, we can take 10 photos (if not mistaken, arrrgh! Whatever.) but the photographer which is the owner of the STUPID BLACK STUDIO (something like one kk. I don’t really remember its sucky fucky name. BLACKLISTED FOREVER!) he took the same same photos and he said that was counted as 2types of postures. WTF?? I think his father is an i…..n. Pandai pusing. And too bad we were rushing to school so we can’t do anything but just accept it. Damn. He was like rushing to hell every photo shooting session done within 15minutes (honestly it’s within 10minutes). *ka cha ka cha* next. My god. He does earn a lot due to his super duper EFFICIENT&WONDERFUL TECHNIQUE but all the customers were complaining about him. We were the first few customers of the day so we didn’t even know what people commented about him and this is why we ter-entered BLACK STUDIO. Arggggh! I should complaint about him man. As a brilliant consumer I must protect my consumer’s right.
Don’t wanna waste my time on this money face kepala otak mia orang.
We had our lunch at nearby before going to UMS. I ordered Sarawak laksa. Hmmm… ma ma dey. I prefer Melaka one. Miss it. Wuwu~ wait for me, makanan sekalian. Then, we dropped my parents and brother at UMS while we went to 1Borneo (again… I’ve been there millions times. Zzz…)

Picture of the day~


Gathering dinner with SGM members at Gunter’s bar. Another surprise. Zzz. The food not nice pun. == that’s why I didn’t post any photo here.

Gunter’s bar


Tengok aku lebih baik ba. Wakakaka.


i like this man

Perfectnya ha!


Artistic *18sx*


belly dance


Seniors and first year sekalian

3 comments:

lydia said...

haha...come back fast...makanan sekalian waiting for u right now!! hahaha....
we go makan together!!

Unknown said...

Hi there,Great Blog
Just Dropped by since your a Music Lover to let you know that you can Download all the best Music instantly right here!!!!!
Hot Music Downloads
Plus
More Great Deals Here

peace_hue said...

yea yea~ a month + to go~

Post a Comment